Fw: Use DJGPP-compiler in Linux's MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

Post by Panos Platon Tsaprali » Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:00:00

----------

> Subject: Use DJGPP-compiler in Linux's MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).
> Date: ??????, 20 ??a???? 1996 4:25

>    I have been trying for some days now to use the DJGPP product in dosemu,
> the MS-DOS emulator of the Linux Operating System ( in particular the
> SlackWare Distribution ). I constantly keep getting the message "Load
error
> : no DPMI memory.". However I have specified in the dosemu.conf file that
> want 8Mb of DPMI-memory and, when I run the MicroSoft MSD (
> MicroSoftDiagnostics ) program, I see, in the Memory section, that it
> recognizes the existence of DPMI-memory.

>    I would appreciate it if someone, who has allready used DJGPP in the
Linux
> DOS-box, could help me resolve this situation. I would really hate it
very
> much if I had to return back to MS-DOS or Windows-xyz environments.

>    Thanks very much in advance !

> Panos Platon Tsapralis,
> Software Engineer,
> Branch Manager,
> Software Developement Operations Division,
> Western Unisoft, Patras, Hellas.

1. Use DJGPP-compiler in Linux's MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

        I have been trying for some days now to use the DJGPP product in dosemu,
the MS-DOS emulator of the Linux Operating System ( in particular the
SlackWare Distribution ). I constantly keep getting the message "Load error
: no DPMI memory.". However I have specified in the dosemu.conf file that I
want 8Mb of DPMI-memory and, when I run the MicroSoft MSD (
MicroSoftDiagnostics ) program, I see, in the Memory section, that it
recognizes the existence of DPMI-memory.

        I would appreciate it if someone, who has allready used DJGPP in the Linux
DOS-box, could help me resolve this situation. I would really hate it very
much if I had to return back to MS-DOS or Windows-xyz environments.

        Thanks very much in advance !

Panos Platon Tsapralis,
Software Engineer,
Branch Manager,
Software Developement Operations Division,
Western Unisoft, Patras, Hellas.

2. Changing tab settings in TEditor

3. Use of the DJGPP-compiler in Linux MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

4. Automated Web Page FAXing

5. Running OLD djgpp program on Linux's DOSEMU

6. Panasonic 6300 Laser problem

7. Fw: Bison and [f]lexical tie-ins

8. Saving Visio (shapes with comments) to HTML

9. CWSDPMI under DOSEMU under Linux doesn't work.

10. DJGPP under Linux DOSEMU or Wine

11. ?Tutorial: DJGPP under DOSEMU/LINUX

12. DJGPP under DR-Opendos 7.02 running under Linux Dosemu

13. linux+dosemu with djgpp