my autoexec.bat disapear

Post by WALK OVE » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

hi .. there ,I 'm a french novice ''ex mac's fan" and actually  I can't
found my "autoexec.bat"  files in my machine,  all the windows
 95 applications works correctly except  my "dos command" and dos keyboard
,'cause they seems turn crazy  who knows how this is possible .in a other
hand I would like definitivly to change the "point "'under the number "3"
from my pavement numbers into a "coma " what is the right way  .thank's in
advance

1. autoexec.bat and understanding bat files

When one uses notepad.exe to open autoexec.bat, the document looks like a
software program code resembling BASIC.

What does autoexec.bat do, and how can we use it or change it to do different
things?  How does autoexec.bat do its things?  Can we write new autoexec.bat
files with other names  (somethingsomething.bat) for any reason?

G C

2. help for the installation

3. adding line to autoexec.bat

4. Hover buttons with sound

5. Starting the autoexec.bat

6. Can I program to manage the user accounts in NT/Win2000

7. * HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY FOR AUTOEXEC.BAT *

8. Compatability Fp98/FP2000

9. AUTOEXEC.BAT PROMPT

10. DIRCMD in autoexec.bat files...

11. 4DOS 5.0B not loading AUTOEXEC.BAT