MS DOS <-> UNIX time syncronization - how to?

MS DOS <-> UNIX time syncronization - how to?

Post by NCR Stavropo » Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:00:00

We came accross the following problem:
we have an MS-DOS clients running Wollongong PathWay Access TCP/IP stack
and UNIX servers (using NTP - network time protocol).
Is there any way to get MS-DOS clocks syncronized with UNIX. I know
that  PC/TCP FTP software package has some utility to do this.

Thanks,

Victor

1. <><><> DELETING VARIABLES <><><>

I have a recursive function. I have a "static" variable in this function,
because the function is called many times, and also because the value shouldn't
change after the first time set. I would like to know how to delete this
variable, after I'm finished using it. The variable is an integer (if it
matters?!?). I am programming in C++, DOS (TC++ 3.0). Also, can a local static
variable be deleted by a different function, i.e. main() ?

Rob

2. Bay : pointers, benchmark, experience about Accelar & B350

3. <<<*<< HOW TO DISKCOPY Without Swapping diskettes >>*>>>

4. How do I send mail using the command line

5. HELP>>>>Why wouldn't dos boot?<<<<HELP

6. Stupid Caller ID question

7. ><><><>< 4DOS.COM - SIZE ><><><><

8. how do I float these in the system tray?

9. ><><><>< 4DOS.COM - S

10. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>

11. How to "Echo >>>><<<<" ???

12. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>