Help! FLAT mode and symbols with code more 0x7f

Help! FLAT mode and symbols with code more 0x7f

Post by Leo » Fri, 22 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi, all!
I use Borland C++ 4.5 and Power Pack with TVision 2.0.
If I compile a program with TVision for FLAT mode, I can't input Cyrillic
symbols (with code more 0x7f) into TInputLine.
Problem in TEvent and more deeper.
Help me solve this problem please!

1. TV, FLAT mode and Cirillic (more 0x7f) symbols

Hi, all!
I use Borland C++ 4.5 and Power Pack with TVision 2.0.
If I compile a program with TVision for FLAT mode, I can't input Cyrillic symbols (with code more 0x7f) into TInputLine.
Help me solve this problem please!

2. HP6020

3. Help with Real Flat Mode in C++ !

4. IDE Windows and UI Flashes

5. HELP!!! allocating realmode-memory in Protected(FLAT)-mode

6. mailing list remove command

7. VESA Flat memory mode

8. SEGMENT FAULT?

9. mode13h in flat mode