Use of the DJGPP-compiler in Linux MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

Use of the DJGPP-compiler in Linux MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

Post by Panos Platon Tsaprali » Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:00:00

        I have been trying for some days now to use the DJGPP product in dosemu,
the MS-DOS emulator of the Linux Operating System ( in particular the
SlackWare Distribution ). I constantly keep getting the message "Load error
: no DPMI memory.". However I have specified in the dosemu.conf file that I
want 8Mb of DPMI-memory and, when I run the MicroSoft MSD (
MicroSoftDiagnostics ) program, I see, in the Memory section, that it
recognizes the existence of DPMI-memory.

        I would appreciate it if someone, who has allready used DJGPP in the Linux
DOS-box, could help me resolve this situation. I would really hate it very
much if I had to return back to MS-DOS or Windows-xyz environments.

        Thanks very much in advance !

Panos Platon Tsapralis,
Software Engineer,
Branch Manager,
Software Developement Operations Division,
Western Unisoft, Patras, Hellas.

1. Use DJGPP-compiler in Linux's MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

[...]

2. Windows NT Remote Client Installation doesnt....!

3. Fw: Use DJGPP-compiler in Linux's MSDOS-box ( dosemu ).

4. who is template-experienced ?

5. DJGPP under Linux DOSEMU or Wine

6. SSH1 using tcpwrappers with X

7. ?Tutorial: DJGPP under DOSEMU/LINUX

8. Introduction to the *.answers newsgroups

9. DJGPP under DR-Opendos 7.02 running under Linux Dosemu

10. linux+dosemu with djgpp

11. Running OLD djgpp program on Linux's DOSEMU

12. djgpp and Linux DOSEmu