Q: TMemo, setting and getting data ?!

Post by Raymond W. de Vrie » Fri, 08 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

I've got a simple a simple question for you, TV gurus:
I'm just starting to learn TV2 (with BC 3.1) and try to
use the TMemo class. Since I couldn't find any examples
with that use the TMemo class.

The question is:
- Setting data with setData() is OK
- Editing is not possible, except for backspace &
delete
- program crashes on getData()...

I think I supplied the right structure (ushort,
char-array).

Any pointers/sample sources are welcome!
Thanks a lot,
Raymond

1. Help getting data from external sensors

Hi,
A friend of mine has asked me if I could write a program to record
temps., humidity etc. from external sensors.

How do I get info from sensors?

Can anyone here tell me how I go about this and what equipment may
be needed?

Many thanks in anticipation,

                Tony.

2. X Pixmap and background on Indys

3. Getting offset of global data

4. Validation on two fields, only one of the two required

5. Getting data from ROM BIOS.

6. strange ORACLE problem....

7. Getting data from asynchronous serial ports

8. ReadXml performance

9. : Getting access to BIOS font data

10. Getting data off a disk

11. Getting Real-Time stdin data using Pipe

12. Getting yesterday's data

13. Getting data back to windows