IBM PC-IX assembler format

Post by Kenneth J. Hendricks » Wed, 25 Jul 1990 16:29:34

Help!  I need the syntax for the IBM PC-IX assembler.  PC-IX is Big
Blue's Unix for PC's.  Their assembler syntax is _NOT_ the same as the
Microsoft MASM assembler.

Actually, I'm running Minix, but the assembler syntax is the same as
PC-IX's assembler syntax.  If you can help at all, please send email or
post.  The documentation for the Minix assembler is close to
non-existant.

If you have any information, please post or email.  What I really want
is a document detailing the syntax of the assembler.  If you have such a
document, but not in electronic form, I'm willing to pay for duplication
and postage if required.  Please email.

1. comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

Dear msdos.programmers:

I am looking for News letter for public domain softwares or
sharewares. I heard "Sizzlerware(???)" or others are published
periodcally. Would you please let me know publishers address
so I can subscribe these newsletters?
Are there any software dealers who deal with this kind software
nationwidely?
Please e-mail to me if you know.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Han

2. CVS server on OS/2

3. Looking for 680xx assembler for IBM-PC

4. envoyer des fichiers en connection partager

5. Canon IX-12 + PC card drivers needed.

6. DARKMERE help need

7. PC binary file formats (IEEE/IBM)

8. Group Shield Domino - problems with reporter

9. Need ibm pc diskette format specs

10. IBM-RISC-tape on IBM-PC

11. VM/ix

12. OS/9 to IBM format ??!??!?!

13. Floppy Disk Format Specifications (IBM System 34 Spec)