Looking for DustBlue.pal palette file

Post by Michael » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:34:36

I'm looking for a DOS palette file that worked with a couple of DOS
color utilities. I particularly liked this palette and can not
duplicate it.  It was named DUSTBLUE.PAL and came with a palette
modifying utility that I downloaded about a year ago.  I haven't used
the program and don't remember the name.  Although I have searched
several such utilities, I have not been able to find this palette.

Does anyone remember seeing this?  Could you tell me where I might
find it?

Thanks!!
Michael

1. Allegro: reading fractint .map-files (or psp .pal files) ?

Hi Evry1,

The subject says it all ...
How can I, using Allegro, read in a .map-file (used in fractint) or
pal-file (used in Paint Shop Pro) into a PALETTE structure ?

Or how can I display a picture using a palette from a .map-file ?

The problem is that .map-files and .pal-files are textfiles with 256
(r,g,b) triplets, e.g.

0         0     0
128 255 128
64     64   64
... (and so on)

with each r,g,b value ranging from 0 to 255, while in a PALETTE
structure each r,g,b value ranges from 0 to 63 (as you might know:-))

Thanks for all help,

Edward Boone (alias Epsilon Beta)

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6617/index.html
/* Only nothing seems to be what it looks like */

2. Registry entry has gone missing

3. DUMP GIF PALETTE Palette Routine Please !

4. Mail security with Linux

5. Looking for vga palette rotation code...

6. Mire Mare

7. PAL.CPP - is there an equivalent?

8. Punchout Works!

9. PAL to RGB

10. Paradox PAL books & pd source wanted

11. Colour PAL programming

12. BMP file : how to load and set the palette WHITOUT using any library

13. Looking for file format of LIB files