fax software for dgpp

Post by Dietmar Segbe » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:23:00

Hello,

i am searching for an fax software, which i can compile with djgpp.

Thanks.
Dietmar

fax software for dgpp

Post by bdec » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:53:21

Quote:> Hello,

> i am searching for an fax software, which i can compile with djgpp.

> Thanks.
> Dietmar

Take a look at some of the gnu fax programs. a couple can be run from the
command line, I think. You might have to develop your own modem interface.
Suggestions anyone?

Ben

1. ** In need of fax software

Hi,

I am in need of a public domain / shareware that fax out a text file from
DOS prompt.  I need it to integrate with an application that produces the
text file.  I would like a straight front-end type utility, i.e. non-TSR.
Other features like returning an error level, support of different fonts
are "nice-to-have's".

I would greatly appreciate anyone out there who can drop me a pointer or
two.

TIA,
Hilda

2. Agfa SnapScan 1212P Foto Look! good buy?

3. WT Free Fax software for dos

4. uninstaller for os/2?

5. Free Fax software

6. Install Maker problem

7. Fax software for DOS?

8. Software Deployment of non .MSI files via Group Policy?

9. Fax software for MS-Windows, suggestions please!

10. Looking for FAX software

11. WANTED: Fax (and/or modem) server software for DOS

12. Fax/Voice Mail Software.

13. Dollars and Sense / Software Toolworks FAX NUMBER Please!