compiler comparison

Post by tim.. » Fri, 28 Feb 1992 01:23:52

Hello ,

I am busy with an investigation in different compilers on the DOS platform.
Therefor I am looking for information about the following topics. If anyone
can help me with it, I would be very pleased.
1  Comparison between the 32 bits compilers from ZOrtech, Wattcom and Metaware.
   Especially performance and program environment. It is ment to use these
   compilers for graphical programs.
2  The different compilers available for C++ and why one is better than the
   other.
3  Information about the DOS extenders from Rational Systems, Phar Lab and
   Metaware.

I am aware that these questions are about a very big area. It would be very
good if I could get some reactions from the real users of these different
compilers.

My Email adress is :

also reach me at:
Hans Timmermans, 75730,1727.

Regards,
Hans Timmermans

1. DOS C-Compiler Comparison Wanted

Hi,
I am looking for computer magazine articles concerning a comparison of C-compilers. If you know a recent one (need facts about MS-C, Borland C++,
Turbo C++, a.s.o.), please mail me!

--
Nils Ellmenreich                        Universit"at  Passau, Germany

2. moz + flash

3. Compiler Comparisons(BC, Watcom,...)

4. Need numerical-type ftp addresses

5. case-sensitive matching on string comparisons

6. Help! broken exabyte 8mm tape

7. Directory comparison under 4DOS 5.0

8. Programmatically insert SRV records

9. Benchmark Comparisons

10. bootstrap comparison failure when building gcc-2952s

11. Comparison of Debuggers

12. ** Comparison between DJGPP V2 & WATCOM C V10 **

13. Comparison: Serial Port Routines