Error: Faulty real-time clock

Post by Robert Erski » Sat, 06 Aug 1994 17:48:49

That's the message I get when I try to boot up, and it's not listed in
my manual! I'm locked out of my pc. Can anybody help?

Robert Erskine

Post by Akopov Mikha » Sat, 06 Aug 1994 21:49:24

RE>That's the message I get when I try to boot up, and it's not listed in
RE>my manual! I'm locked out of my pc. Can anybody help?
Perhaps accumulator is bad and it isn't able to supply clock.
In this case the full loss of CMOS content is not far.
You can just check the voltage on accumulator's contacts.
Accumulator usually looks like a small blue barrel.

Vale! -Michael Akopov