System timer update from real-time clock - uptim300.zip (0/1)

System timer update from real-time clock - uptim300.zip (0/1)

Post by Ansis Ataols Behrzin' » Sun, 20 Apr 1997 04:00:00

                        Hello!

        I send to some newsgroups the shareware version of my program
UPTIMER.

         Programs that use the timer interrupt, such as action games,
resident utilities - as well as my utility BREMZE - and PCs running in
APM energy saving mode, can cause the system timer to lag behind the
real-time clock.  UPTIMER corrects any such time discrepancy by
updating the system timer from the real-time clock every second,
thereby ensuring that the system timer and the real-time clock remain
in synchronism.

       If you like it, please register.

                                Ansis