DOS screenshot from Windows XP ???

Post by centropla » Fri, 05 Sep 2003 22:48:13

How I can to make screenshot about DOS display from Windows XP ?
PrintScreen - Paste doesn't work.

DOS screenshot from Windows XP ???

Post by Michael Bednare » Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:15:10

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:48:13 +0200, "centroplan"

Quote:>How I can to make screenshot about DOS display from Windows XP ?
>PrintScreen - Paste doesn't work.

1. What exactly does not work? Which keys do you press and which
programs are involved? What do you expect to happen and what exactly
does happen?

2. Here (NT5.0*), Shift+PrintScreen puts the whole screen as a bitmap
into the clipboard, including if present, any 4NT (or CMD.EXE) window;
in many programs I can then retrieve the clipboard.

3. Alt+PrintScreen puts the active window, including 4NT (or CMD.EXE)
into the clipboard. Note: the Taskbar is also a window.

*I can't imagine NT5.1 should behave differently.

--
Michael Bednarek, IT Manager, Tactical Global Management
Waterfront Pl, Brisbane 4000, Australia. "POST NO BILLS"