Reading ODS-2 volumes/diskettes via DOS / Windows95 ?

Reading ODS-2 volumes/diskettes via DOS / Windows95 ?

Post by Peter J Sabotk » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Good afternoon,

Has anyone heard of a utility which will allow reading/writing of
ODS-2/Files-11 (aka VMS) structured diskettes ?  I have a VAXstation (with
a 3.5" floppy drive) which has all the right network hardware, but no
software (eg TCP/IP) to hook it up to the rest of my network.  I *have* the
TCP/IP stack for the VMS machine, but it is sitting on a FAT32 Windows95
drive, and I am unable to get the TCP/IP stack onto the VMS machine unless
there's a way to copy these files to an ODS-2 diskette via DOS/Windows.
Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Peter J. Sabotka