genclass and STL objects

Post by usrvn.. » Fri, 15 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>There are templates for DLList, SLList, Maps, Sets, Bags, and some others.

Other than using the genclass program to generate the header files (it looks
like the STL distribution from HP and RPI uses the template facility to do the
equivalent thing), are these used the same as the STL objects of the same
name?

Where can I find examples of use?

1. Where is "genclass"?

Could someone tell me where I can find this "genclass" thing?  Does it
come
with DJGPP?  I thought I had a rather complete set of DJGPP.  And, Do I
need it to use the Container Class provided by the libgpp?  In fact, the
whole
"proto" section in the "libgpp" info is very confusing to me, since I am
new to
C++ programing.

pasomar

2. rlogin

3. genclass.exe

4. How to pass a pointer to a FILE to a DLL?

5. Problems with Genclass

6. Tweak UI Disk required

7. Free: Make 3D scan from real object to virtual object

8. Cadence Spectre and Spice

9. Problems in linking microsoft C 7.0 object file with Borland C 4.0 object file together

10. Free: Make 3D scan from real object to virtual object