ANNOUNCE: Updated task list for Free-DOS

ANNOUNCE: Updated task list for Free-DOS

Post by James Ha » Fri, 18 Nov 1994 05:33:37

The task list was really the only document that had gotten hopelessly
out of date, so I updated it.  You will like the new version, I think.
You can very easily see what utilities have been done, and which need
to be done.

Pick it up at sunsite.unc.edu in pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/doc

1. ANNOUNCE: Updated FAQ list for Free-DOS

I've updated the Frequently asked questions list for Free-DOS.  It has
been divided into sections (granted, still not too many questions) so
that it will be easier to modify and look up.  You automatically get a
copy of the FAQ by fingering y accout at:

The file itself is kept on sunsite.unc.edu in
/pub/micro/pc-stuff/free-dos/doc/faq

2. - MSO - Customer Credit Calculation

3. REPOST: Free-DOS Task List

4. Intel RUPI 8044:SIU Operation in automode (Optional Poll)?

5. ANNOUNCE: Free-DOS project update

6. System Modale Dialoges

7. ANNOUNCE: Free-DOS shell, updated tasklist available

8. New to Win 2000 Server

9. ANNOUNCE: Free-DOS groups list on sunsite

10. Free-DOS project status update - call for volunteers

11. Free-DOS update

12. Announcement: Free-DOS WWW page updated

13. ANNOUNCE: DJGPP port of Free Recode 3.5 (update)