Sony CDU 311

Post by Vladimir Velisavlje » Sat, 05 Apr 1997 04:00:00

        Hi

        Does anybody now how to send play and stop instructions to CD-ROM, but
without loading MSCDEX and drivers for CD ? Is this anyway possible?

--
Regards,
Vladimir!

Sony CDU 311

Post by Mark Stotz » Sun, 06 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Nope-can't do it short of writing your own custom code!

>    Hi

>    Does anybody now how to send play and stop instructions to CD-ROM, but
>without loading MSCDEX and drivers for CD ? Is this anyway possible?

>--
>Regards,
>Vladimir!

Mark Stotzer-Assistant Editor, FSNews
See my "ATP/Pro Pilot Corner" pages at:
http://www.erols.com/fsnews/news/atp.html

1. Sony CDU-50E Driver

I am posting for my friend that he is looking for a driver for his Sony
CDU-50E (CDU-55E ??).  He bought a OEM version of SB package in oversea
and the driver which come with the package is not the right one.  It is
almost impossible to contact the saleman now, could someone tell me where
he can find the driver, or could someone just simply email it to me?

newsgroups often.  Thanks.

Antonio

2. Future Sound by Applied Vision

3. MSDOS 5.0 driver for Sony CDU-541 <--> Future Domain TMC-881 ?

4. getData before closing dialog

5. OS/2 CD-ROM driver Sony CDU-510-12

6. GeForce2 installation

7. Need drivers for Sony CDU-55E

8. jscript or vbscript? client side

9. DOS driver for Sony CDU-55S ?

10. Directory Listing differences, WFW 311, Win95, and Netware

11. Why Windows 95 doesn't suck...IT DUZ SUK, just not as much as 311

12. dos 622 and win 311 downloads

13. Why Windows 95 doesn't suck...IT DUZ SUK, just not as much as 311