Small Gem

Post by Tin » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:12:36

The World's Smallest DIGITAL CAMERA, CAMCORDER & *! All built into
one!

Small Enough to Fit on a Keychain... Big Enough to Take High-Quality
Digital Photos, Record Video, & Act as a Full-Motion *!

This is the World's first incredible Mini-Digital Camera, so versatile
it's awesome! Retailers are selling them for over $200 but we have an
exclusive web-offer of ONLY $39.95!

Every Order Includes:

- Smart Mini Camera (functions as digital camera/camcorder/*)
- USB connector cable
- Leather Case
- Image editing software
- Keychain
- BATTERY (AAA size)

Get more Info here:  http://www.veryComputer.com/

Record Live Video, Take pictures, Email them to friends, Connect to the
internet & use as a * Live, etc! The list goes on.....

* Capture Full-Motion Video
* Take Digital quality photos
* Internet ready *

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Seen on TechTv, Discovery Channel, MTV, & others!

To be removed from all further mailings and opt-out of our 3rd party
system please click link below:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

The Opt-Out of our special mailing group simply click below now.
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. GEM/3 v3.13 Source Available!

Well after much work and a long wait, the GEM/3 sources are now
officially under GPL and available for download!

The archive can be downloaded here:
http://www.devili.iki.fi/cpm/gemworld.html

enjoy!

g.

2. Looking for Microlabs/MISOSYS Software

3. GEM bindings for DJGPP

4. PIC Freezes was Re: MCI/Worldcom/Telecom-USA's Dialaround

5. GEM applications?

6. A4/US paper size

7. Digital Research GEM for DOS?

8. Relaying with sendmail on RedHat 7.2

9. Font Editor, GEM Format?

10. GEM: looking for...

11. Is there a VESA driver for GEM ?

12. Free GUI for DOS (GEM)

13. Does anyone know something about GEM desktop?