GDB source code for DOS

Post by jaiphen20 » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:07:47

Hi,
I am looking for a GDB source code for a GDB that can work on DOS. Is
there anyone know where I can get a copy of it?
Thanks!
Jaiphen

GDB source code for DOS

Post by jaiphen20 » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:08:04

Hi,
I am looking for a GDB source code for a GDB that can work on DOS. Is
there anyone know where I can get a copy of it?
Thanks!
Jaiphen

GDB source code for DOS

Post by DJ Delori » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:19:27

Quote:> I am looking for a GDB source code for a GDB that can work on DOS. Is
> there anyone know where I can get a copy of it?

ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/djgpp/current/v2gnu/gdb53s.zip  source
ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/djgpp/current/v2gnu/gdb53b.zip  binary

Note that this can only debug djgpp programs, not 16-bit dos programs.

1. Code View 6.0 ------- source code display not working?

 My colleague has code view 6.0 but, unlike the earlier version, he
 can't seem to get a source code trace [only disassembly].  Yes, there
 are SourceCode, Disassembly, etc menu options but they don't shift it
 from disassembly.  Any thoughts what might be wrong? I mean, if it
 can find the EXE file why can't it find the ASM file??

--

2. saturn

3. Debugging bison source with gdb

4. ROM self check

5. GDB patch for source file not found

6. JDK1.2

7. Samba maps drive letters to same share automatically

8. gdb and c++ source

9. GDB and source directories (was: Printer Error)

10. Caldera to release DOS source code

11. DOS FILESYSTEM source code ?