Int 09h works in XP

Post by nutso fass » Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:44:59

Hello.

I wasn't able to intercept Int 09h in WinNT or 2K, but I can in XP. I wonder
why MS bothered to add support. Any other hardware being emulated now?

nf

Int 09h works in XP

Post by nutso fass » Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:47:12

> I wasn't able to intercept Int 09h in WinNT or 2K

Ah, the evil of assumptions based on old code not working. I see from
testing that int 09h is being intercepted OK in WinNT and 2K, the problem is
elsewhere. Odd that it would work fine in DOS, Win9x, and WinXP but not NT
and XP.

Sorry for the static...

nf