CH-101G ISA IDE Caching Disk Controller Plus I/O. Help Needed

Post by Dim Zegebar » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> CH-101G ISA IDE Caching Disk Controller Plus I/O.    Help Needed

> Disk Controller there is facility to attach another two HD's run from
> the controllers own bios

AFAIK, your should enable this option on your controller.
It looks like 'Who should maintain int13 - PC BIOS/ Controller BIOS'
You should choose 'Controller BIOS'

It worked fine for me then I had similar cache controller (not exactly
yours)

--
Dim Zegebart
Moscow, Russia

Post by Eli Zaretski » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> "DEVICE=C:\ DOSDRV.SYS /p2:C1024, H16, S63"

             ^
If the blank marked above is real, remove it and try again.  And make
sure a file DOSDRV.SYS can indeed be found in the root directory of drive
C:.

I would also suggest to remove the spaces around the commas.

1. Need help with AT Plus ISA expansion card

A friend who lacks Usenet access has an 8Meg expansion card for his PC
clone but no documentation for it. There's no phone number or address
on the card and he struck out searching the Web for 'AT' or 'AT Plus'.

He has a 486 with 8Meg on the motherboard and wants to use the AT Plus
card as an additional 8Meg of RAM. Unfortunately the card insists on
being the *first* 8Meg of ram and insists that he set aside either
512K or 640K for DOS. Without the documentation, he has been unable to
get any further than this.

Is there anyone out there who has heard of this product that might
have a) an address or phone number for tech support, or b) the actual
documentation for such a card?

I will monitor this group for posted replies. However, should anyone
wish to contact him directly, his email address is:

Thanks in advance.

2. transaction examples in c++ api

3. IDE Caching Controllers

4. gVIM 6 and GDB

5. "mounting" 4 disks in DOS with E-IDE Controller

6. gnus/xemacs standart mail/news program

7. Help: scsi controller for ISA slot to use Jaz on a 486

8. Polaroid SprintScan 120

9. E-IDE HD with IDE-Controller ?

10. Need help programming the floppy disk controller directly

11. Need To Re-Format IDE Drives When Changing Controllers?

12. *Help* with DTC RLL disk controller needed

13. HELP! (Information on Disk Cache Memory Needed)