by jeppe.. » Sat, 07 Feb 1998 04:00:00
trying to repartion my hard drive but the volume label is gibberish. any ideas
by E.P. van Westendor » Sat, 07 Feb 1998 04:00:00
You could first change or delete the Volume Label from Dos with te LABEL utility. --
Eric P. van Westendorp Tel: +31(0252)210579 Reigerslaan 22 2215NN Voorhout Netherlands
> trying to repartion my hard drive but the volume label is gibberish. > any ideas
1. Replacing volume lable on a diskette or HD
Is there a way to chanage the volume lable on a diskette or HD without reformating? If so, can someone tell me how?
2. *****HELP: Direct Cable Connection********
3. -KWII- C for dummies Volume 2 (or volume 1)
5. Lables in an assembler statement inside an inline function
6. Mary Tyler Moore show font
7. jump to case lable .. in djgpp
8. Any way to connect W3.11 to network?
9. How do I change the Volume Serial Num on my HD ??
10. 4DOS volume label bug
11. Volume label bug report
12. Volume label handling
13. Allegro MIDI volume