CANON LBP4

Post by Neil Davi » Thu, 31 Mar 1994 23:05:21

Quote:> I need a Quick Help about the LBP4 Canon printer.

>    I need the code of this printer for :
> 1st -> put it in landscape mode
> 2nd -> put the font in compressed mode
> 3th -> To get out the page and to pick up a new one.

>    If you've got the others, you get them to me...

Landscape  :  esc[1%r
Portrait   :  esc[0%r
15 Pitch   :  esc[2 K
10 Pitch   :  esc[0 K
Eject      :  FF
Load       :  Done automatically
Reset      :  esc <
Hard Reset :  esc c    (don't use this one unless you understand it)

If you need the HEX or ASCII translation, email me.

Regards

Brev

PS  I work for Canon printer tech support in Australia, so feel free to
direct any questions to me via email.

1. CANON

 > MDM> Will 4DOS work with IBM PC-DOS 7.0?
 >It should work if PC-DOS 7 still supports the SHELL= line. :-)
 Ca> what is PC DOS 7.0 ? I thought it was DOS 6.3 .
Nope, that was the previous one.

 Ca> or is it a new release of MS DOS by IBM ? I never heard about that.
It's out ! Just newly released...

___
 * OMR Wisdom * Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?
--- Silver Xpress Mail System 5.3P1e

2. Small Bluetooth design: Hardware design / effort?

3. Complete Canon P133 Computer System at Closout Price

4. tcp vs spx

5. DOS drivers for Canon S10

6. fonts don't show up on Popchar

7. Driver for Canon BJ 4000

8. Need Printer Driver(Canon BJC4100) for Word Perfect v6.0 on DOS

9. Canon Copier Cartridges

10. Programs to drive Canon scanner????

11. Canon Copier Cartridges

12. NEED Driver Canon BJ-10SX for WP5.1 (DOS)