Looking for Anadisk clone?

Post by steph » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:16:41

I'm looking for a program just like the Anadisk software but can read 1.44 disc.
The anadisk software on the net can only read 720k diskettes and I need one that
can read 1.44 or above,plus be able to formay unusal sectors and tracks. The new
version of Anadisk is only being offer to the law enforcement and govt people.
Anyone knows of a program that can compares to this.

thanks
steve

Looking for Anadisk clone?

Post by Jim Back » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:28:10

sleeves and typed:

Quote:> I'm looking for a program just like the Anadisk software but can read 1.44 disc.
> The anadisk software on the net can only read 720k diskettes and I need one that
> can read 1.44 or above,plus be able to formay unusal sectors and tracks. The new
> version of Anadisk is only being offer to the law enforcement and govt people.
> Anyone knows of a program that can compares to this.

What version of Anadisk are you using? I'm sure the one I have can
handle 1.44 MB.

--
Jim Backus  OS/2 user
bona fide replies to jimb-thecirclethingy-jita-dp-demon-dp-co-dp-uk

Looking for Anadisk clone?

Post by steph » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:24:09

> sleeves and typed:

> > I'm looking for a program just like the Anadisk software but can read 1.44 disc.
> > The anadisk software on the net can only read 720k diskettes and I need one that
> > can read 1.44 or above,plus be able to formay unusal sectors and tracks. The new
> > version of Anadisk is only being offer to the law enforcement and govt people.
> > Anyone knows of a program that can compares to this.

> What version of Anadisk are you using? I'm sure the one I have can
> handle 1.44 MB.

I'm using the shareware version 2.07. I haven't seen anything but that version.
And it doesn't process 1.44 disc only 720k.

Looking for Anadisk clone?

Post by Robert Riebisc » Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:40:29

> I'm using the shareware version 2.07. I haven't seen anything but that version.
> And it doesn't process 1.44 disc only 720k.

Did you try 2.06? Some people call 2.07 buggy.

--
Robert Riebisch
Bitte NUR in der Newsgroup antworten!