Curses package wanted

Post by Dylan Kaufm » Fri, 27 Jul 1990 01:16:10

Hello,

I am searching for a good curses package which I can use in TURBO C on
an IBM compatible 286 machine.  I would prefer to have the source, but
that is a secondary concern.  I have access to telnet and ftp.

Please respond by email,

Thanks in advance,
--

                             -<>Dylan<>-

Curses package wanted

Post by La » Fri, 27 Jul 1990 06:29:05

I'm using PCCURS14.ZIP from Simtel on an XT with Turbo C.  Works for me.
Hope this is helpful.

Chuck

1. curses package for dos

hi,
a friend of mine wants to port an application that uses unix (sco)
curses to dos.
there are any number of wuarchive packages available. are there any
legitimate commercial products for this? they would like support.
if not, any recommendations for any of the free packages.

thanks
dj meyer

2. Intresting NT/Bindery Log-in Problem - Please Help

3. Curses package for MS DOS (Turbo C)

4. From Word to Frontpage

5. Curses package for DOS

6. Indexed function tables in the graphics pipeline.

7. Wanted : CURSES for MSDOS

8. Panasonic CR-508b - Is this normal?

9. Wanted: Curses Library for MSDOS

10. Wanted: curses for DOS

11. Help wanted for m68k package with DJGPP!

12. DOS UUCP package wanted

13. Wanted: FTP package for DOS