Mouse programming faq

Post by Mike No » Sat, 19 Nov 1994 02:35:39

Is there a Mouse Programming FAQ somewhere?  Does any one have a favorite reference for
mouse programming?

Thanks,

Mike Noel

--
Michael Noel                            BEER - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Core Research Angiography Lab           phone: 319-335-7669
University of Iowa

Mouse programming faq

Post by cheni.. » Sun, 20 Nov 1994 04:26:52

: Is there a Mouse
Programming FAQ somewhere?  Does any one have a favorite reference for :
mouse programming?

        Try x2ftp.oulu.fi /pub/msdos/programming

        My favorite book is the Programmer's Technical Reference (The
Tech. Ref.) by Dave Williams. No MSDOS programmer should be without this!
It is also available in bits & bytes (b&b) format the the abovementioned ftp
site (I think). It completely lists the mouse API among other things.

        Cheerio!

|           Lim Chen-I           | Human, Technocrat, Internet supporter,  |

1. SVGA mouse programming FAQ

Hello everybody,

   Would some patient person clue me in on mouse programming in SVGA
modes.  I would think that I just need to be pointed to the right
info source.  The particular question I have is do I need to
draw my own mouse cursor in 800x600 mode?  Thanks.

Cris

--
       Cris Jansson          "Flying saucers go better with Coke."

  University of Arkansas

2. Network design question (WARNING! 40k attachment!)

3. Microsoft Mouse in program called from Microsoft Mouse program

4. Need a storage solution

5. *HELP* SVGA and mouse programming, why the mouse is not visible?

6. What is wrong?

7. Using a Mouse with Non-Mouse DOS programs

8. IE 5 Back button causes reload from net??

9. Writting a mouse driver... looking for help (this isn't a FAQ)

10. C++ win programming FAQ wntd

11. Big Game Programming Info/FAQ Archive

12. Antivirus program (FAQ..?)..

13. What the FAQ? Re: The free.* FAQ