Windows programming framework for portable object compiler

Windows programming framework for portable object compiler

Post by Friedrich Dominicu » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:48:02

I'm sure that there was a page where one could get a library for
Windows Programming, just I can't help I'm not able to refind it.

Could anyone here give me a hand please?

Thanks
Friedrich

1. Distributed Object in Portable Object Compiler?

 There's DO in OPENSTEP/GNUSTEP. But this means that gcc
should be easily compiled into target platform. But there's not such
kind of unix like AIX. But POC can run in that platform.
Is it possible that POC can be used in DO using AsciiFiler ?

2. Newcomer seeks reading suggestions

3. Portable Object Compiler

4. GeoTools 2.11 - Download it today!

5. Portable object compiler 3.1.2

6. Shortcut for a long email-address ..

7. How to Compile FAQ's sample at Portable Object Compiler

8. Multiple access of a file

9. Portable C++ GUI framework

10. portable C++ messaging classes or framework?

11. Object-oriented programming framework title

12. frameworks for c++ programming under windows