Info Need for Research on OOP Applications

Info Need for Research on OOP Applications

Post by ROBERT M. BALLENG » Sun, 19 Sep 1993 00:25:30

September 17, 1993   (*** Repost from September 7, 1993 ***)

Dear OOP Netters:

I am a Ph.D. student in Management Information Systems at Lehigh University.
I am currently at the dissertation phase of my doct*program.  My research
interests are in the fields of object oriented software development
technology and the management of new technology introductions in
organizations.

As part of my dissertation, I want to conduct an in-depth survey of
individuals in organizations that have developed object oriented
applications.  This is why I am writing to this INTERNET interest group.  I
need to find and contact individuals that are familiar with their
organization's OOP development strategy and OOP applications.  I would like
to solicit your assistance in identifying these individuals.  In particular,
I am interested in organizations that are actively developing OOP
applications on any hardware platform.  To conduct the survey I will need a
list of these organizations, a contact person and their business address. I
would sincerely appreciate ANY information you can supply me.

The information you supply will be used solely for research purposes, remain
confidential, will never be distributed to any other individual or
organization, and will not be used for marketing purposes.  The source of the
information will be kept confidential.

If you have any further questions you may contact me via INTERNET:

                        Robert M. Ballenger
                        Department of Accounting
                        Rauch Business Center
                        Lehigh University
                        621 Taylor Street
                        Bethlehem, PA  18015-3118

Thank you in advance for assistance and time.

Sincerely,

Robert M. Ballenger

1. Info Needed for Research on OOP Applications

September 17, 1993   (*** Repost from September 7, 1993 ***)

Dear OOP Netters:

I am a Ph.D. student in Management Information Systems at Lehigh University.
I am currently at the dissertation phase of my doctoral program.  My research
[...]

2. vold crash

3. Meijers to close on rollover

4. Thanks Bert!

5. Info on OOP Applications Needed

6. Serial numbers?

7. Info Needed on OOP Applications

8. Delegation-prototype OOP - classless objects, need more info

9. Need Info on Coad and Nicola's OOP Book

10. Research Journals on OOP

11. Job Opportunity- OOP Expert- Nokia Research Center- Helsinki