ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE v.2.11 Released on Mac OS X

ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE v.2.11 Released on Mac OS X

Post by Peter Rasmuss » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:34:49

NEWS

For Immediate Release:

InterACTIVE-Technology

http://www.veryComputer.com/

ActiveDeveloper v2.11  -- IDE Released for MacOS X 10.1 and 10.2

April 2003 -- Vestbjerg, Denmark -- Today InterACTIVE-Technology
released version 2.11 of ActiveDeveloper for MacOS X 10.1 and 10.2
- our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and De* with
support for Cocoa.

The ActiveDeveloper IDE cuts your API learning curve and allows
incremental Development of any Project. With ActiveDeveloper you get
a Runtime Object IDE allowing you to build NATIVE apps and servers
directly  at Runtime while they run. Thereby bringing you a whole lot
closer to the Objects you work with ...

In ActiveDeveloper version 2.11 stability is improved in the live
object browser, and it's now possible to use ActiveDeveloper on
stand-alone Macs - so you can take it home or use it on your
portable without being connected to a network.

ActiveDeveloper  - "Grow" your Apps - through incremental JIT
Compilation

          - Develop, Test, Debug and Play - at runtime
          - Edit-compile-play cycles in 1-2 seconds
          - Deploy NATIVE Apps - with NO ActiveDeveloper dependency

          -- Available for MacOS X, Windows and OpenStep.

  ActiveDeveloper - Pricing:

Commercial  Single platform (Thin) multi  user license       $ 99
Personal      Single platform (Thin) single user licenses     $ 49
Educational  Single platform (Thin) 5-pack user licenses  $249

            Download ActiveDeveloper from
            http://www.veryComputer.com/>

            Screenshots of ActiveDeveloper:
            <http://www.veryComputer.com/;

InterACTIVE-Technology

http://www.veryComputer.com/

~~~

InterACTIVE-Technology has since 1992 provided dynamic object
architecture, technology and
experience for projects in top Media and Finance industries.

1. Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released on Mac OS X 10.2/10.1

ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released for MacOS X 10.2 and 10.1

Our Incremental Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and Debugger
Your companion for Cocoa and now also QuickTime

Along with Cocoa, ActiveDeveloper v2.14 now also work with QuickTime
applications in Objective-C. There is a new QTMovie example implementing
a simple QuickTime Movie Player - to show you how it works.

ActiveDeveloper v2.14 also has the 3. release of the "ActiveDeveloper User Guide"
incorporating most of the user feedback we have had so far and giving a new
Sample 3 of Activating the QTMovie player example for use with ActiveDeveloper.

Send us an email, when you want to try ActiveDeveloper with your own projects.
We are quite successful in helping developers get interactive with their own
Objective-C projects via email support.

If you have any Sample Objective-C code Activated with ActiveDeveloper, then
we would love to hear about it, or if you want to try and Activate some Sample
Objective-C code with ActiveDeveloper, then we will help you via email support.

Download from:
http://www.interactive-technology.com/Download/

Information at,
http://www.interactive-technology.com

Feedback is very welcome at:

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology

2. FP 98 Academic Package: What's included?

3. Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE released with New User Guide

4. Beholder TNG

5. ANN: ActiveDeveloper v2.10 released - ObjC IDE and JIT compiler

6. Modem settings

7. ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE out on MacOSX Jaguar

8. looking for game

9. PR: ActiveDeveloper 2.09 -- IDE released for Cocoa, WebObjects and OpenStep

10. Ann: ActiveDeveloper v2.13 released for MacOSX 10.1 and 10.2

11. ANN: ActiveDeveloper 2.12 Released on MacOS X

12. Serial connection on WCE 2.11 SH3

13. Sockets - SO_DONTROUTE - WCE 2.11