NSDrawer example?

Post by Antho » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:06:04

does anyone have one?  i have checked the Cocoa documentation and Aqua
UI docs but all i can find is some basic info about the class with no
examples of how to control it.  i tried connecting it to a window in
my app through IB but it did not show up.  i know i'm missing
something...

thx.

anthony

NSDrawer example?

Post by Paul Mitch » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:09:37

> does anyone have one?  i have checked the Cocoa documentation and Aqua
> UI docs but all i can find is some basic info about the class with no
> examples of how to control it.  i tried connecting it to a window in
> my app through IB but it did not show up.  i know i'm missing
> something...

<http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?HowToCreateADrawer>

1. about NSBox and NSDrawer...

In my program, I'm trying to use a NSDrawer to pop a drawer out of a
window, and I encounter 2 problems...
- what is the meaning of the constants in NSRectEdge ? what stands for
left and right ?
- how can I use a NSBox to specify the contentView of the drawer ? When I
call setContentView with a NSBox parameter, it doesn't seem to work...

thanks in advance

2. Book's for sick kid's!

3. Example MSVC++ Example Code??

4. Accessing a Word Document

5. Can anyone provide an example of SetProcAmpControl?

6. cyrillic drivers for os/2

7. Stream buffer examples?

8. Can I use Win 95 profiles to specify sound card options?

9. DirectShow filter coding example needed

10. Anyone else notice the memory leak in CCrossbar from 'amcap' example?

11. Having trouble with directX 8.1 sdk - DirectShow_XP CPPVideoControl example

12. Example of a capture?

13. How to get higher precision in GDI+(with an example explain why)