lost NSBundle doc reference

Post by Darko IVANCA » Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:56:13

Hi,

Once I found a VERY GOOD Web page explaining with a very simple sample
the use of NSBundle. How to load bundles, even via networks.
But somehow I don't find it anymore.

thanks
darko

Post by John C. Randolp » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 06:53:51

> Hi,

> Once I found a VERY GOOD Web page explaining with a very simple sample
> the use of NSBundle. How to load bundles, even via networks.
> But somehow I don't find it anymore.

Try looking at stepwise.com, or the O'Reilly mac dev center.

-jcr

1. MSDN Library Suggestion: Hotlink doc keywords to keyword doc or list of docs.

Hi,

Older version of the MSDN used to allow you to double click on key works in
a document.  The keyword would hotlink or a new document, or present a list
of choices, if more than one destination document was available.

By keywords, I mean most of the method, function, type, and constant names,
various concepts, standards, frameworks, etc.  I think you get the picture.

Would it be possible to put this feature back into the MSDN?

2. SPECSAISIE version 1.1 released!

3. Losing COM references

4. C code agent

5. Changes made via object reference are lost

6. Restricted the Space

7. Project loses references when moving between machines

8. Re; TMS34010

9. Foundation/NSBundle.h and dynamically loadable classes

10. A reference about References to references :o)

11. Active Doc Container- Load Doc?

12. BC4-OWL;Doc-View;How to get docs to only save their type

13. Many doc templates all using same view, doc, frame class!