gnu Collection bug?

Post by Jake Son » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm using gcc2.7.2.2 + objective C patch + gstep-base-0.2.12
gcc -v shows:

Reading specs from
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.5/2.7.2.2/specs
gcc driver version 2.7.2.2 Objective-C snapshot 960906 executing gcc
version 2.7.2.2

In Set:

- (void) dealloc
{
  NSFreeHashTable (_contents_hash);
  [super _collectionDealloc];

Quote:}

In ConstantCollection (super class of Set):

- (void) _collectionDealloc
{
  return;

Quote:}

So, Set's instance doesnot dealloc itself, doesn't it?

Jake Song

1. GNU Collections Question

Sorry if this is obvious (but I didn't find it in the
FAQ): Is there any documentation out there on how to
use the GNU ObjC collection library (except the
unfinished one by R. A. McCallum I keep finding
everywhere on the web...)?

I mean, I can find a lot of information on the language
and even some on the collection API, but I'm unable to
find simple info like, what do I #include (or #import) to
use the collections in gcc?

Pointers to man pages, info files, or whatever, would
be greatly appreciated.

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland         http://www.hetland.org

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in
  it, doesn't go away."           -- Philip K. Dick

2. 1d11h logging time

3. Where is Set, Collection, etc. in GNU objc headers?

4. AS/400 comparison to RS/6000

5. Alpha release of Collection Library for GNU Objective-C

6. Lotus Notes R4 on NT4.0 printing on IBM 3900 mainframe

7. GNU Collection Class Library 940510 available

8. Multi-dimensional rotation code

9. GNU C++ 2.5.7 BUG?: Pointer to Function Prototype Check

10. bug in gnu std including <string> & <vector>?

11. bug causes GNU objective-c runtime to not be thread-safe

12. GNU workaround for Intel performance bug?

13. Bug in CDO messages collection when adding a new message?