Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released on Mac OS X 10.2/10.1

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released on Mac OS X 10.2/10.1

Post by Peter Rasmuss » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:03:13

ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released for MacOS X 10.2 and 10.1

Our Incremental Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and De*
Your companion for Cocoa and now also QuickTime

Along with Cocoa, ActiveDeveloper v2.14 now also work with QuickTime
applications in Objective-C. There is a new QTMovie example implementing
a simple QuickTime Movie Player - to show you how it works.

ActiveDeveloper v2.14 also has the 3. release of the "ActiveDeveloper User Guide"
incorporating most of the user feedback we have had so far and giving a new
Sample 3 of Activating the QTMovie player example for use with ActiveDeveloper.

Send us an email, when you want to try ActiveDeveloper with your own projects.
We are quite successful in helping developers get interactive with their own
Objective-C projects via email support.

If you have any Sample Objective-C code Activated with ActiveDeveloper, then
we would love to hear about it, or if you want to try and Activate some Sample
Objective-C code with ActiveDeveloper, then we will help you via email support.

Download from:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Information at,
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Feedback is very welcome at:

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology

1. Ann: ActiveDeveloper v2.13 released for MacOSX 10.1 and 10.2

July 2003:

ActiveDeveloper 2.13 released for MacOS X 10.1 and 10.2

Our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and Debugger
Your companion for Cocoa and WebObjects 4.x

ActiveDeveloper v2.13 makes it easier for first time users
to get interactive without first setting up preferences,
it uses larger text fonts, it is more robust in display and
inspect of non object values and it has more capabilities
available in the Demo mode.

ActiveDeveloper v2.13 also comes with the second Preview
version of the "ActiveDeveloper User Guide" - covering both
how to use the ActiveDeveloper IDE with the pre-cooked demos
contained in the download package, and how to make it work
for you on your own Objective-C Projects.

This makes v2.13 the best version ever for Product Evaluation.

Download from:
http://www.interactive-technology.com/Download/

More information,
http://www.interactive-technology.com

ActiveDeveloper

- Fast incremental Objective-C & C compilation
- Full native speed Applications in deployment
- No ActiveDeveloper dependency in your products

A great tool to learn Objective-C APIs and to master them.

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology

2. Sendmail SMTP refusing connections from all but localhost

3. ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE v.2.11 Released on Mac OS X

4. Reading VAX binary files

5. Ann: Simkin for C++ 2.14 released

6. Auto export of PDF's to EPS's

7. New! Quick access to all your apps!

8. Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE released with New User Guide

9. ANN: ActiveDeveloper 2.12 Released on MacOS X

10. ANN: ActiveDeveloper v2.10 released - ObjC IDE and JIT compiler

11. Watcom C++ 10.1