Ann: ActiveDeveloper v2.13 released for MacOSX 10.1 and 10.2

Ann: ActiveDeveloper v2.13 released for MacOSX 10.1 and 10.2

Post by Peter Rasmuss » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:53:53

July 2003:

ActiveDeveloper 2.13 released for MacOS X 10.1 and 10.2

Our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and De*
Your companion for Cocoa and WebObjects 4.x

ActiveDeveloper v2.13 makes it easier for first time users
to get interactive without first setting up preferences,
it uses larger text fonts, it is more robust in display and
inspect of non object values and it has more capabilities
available in the Demo mode.

ActiveDeveloper v2.13 also comes with the second Preview
version of the "ActiveDeveloper User Guide" - covering both
how to use the ActiveDeveloper IDE with the pre-cooked demos
contained in the download package, and how to make it work
for you on your own Objective-C Projects.

This makes v2.13 the best version ever for Product Evaluation.

Download from:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

More information,
http://www.veryComputer.com/

ActiveDeveloper

- Fast incremental Objective-C & C compilation
- Full native speed Applications in deployment
- No ActiveDeveloper dependency in your products

A great tool to learn Objective-C APIs and to master them.

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology

1. Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released on Mac OS X 10.2/10.1

ActiveDeveloper 2.14 released for MacOS X 10.2 and 10.1

Our Incremental Objective-C & C IDE, JIT compiler and Debugger
Your companion for Cocoa and now also QuickTime

Along with Cocoa, ActiveDeveloper v2.14 now also work with QuickTime
applications in Objective-C. There is a new QTMovie example implementing
a simple QuickTime Movie Player - to show you how it works.

ActiveDeveloper v2.14 also has the 3. release of the "ActiveDeveloper User Guide"
incorporating most of the user feedback we have had so far and giving a new
Sample 3 of Activating the QTMovie player example for use with ActiveDeveloper.

Send us an email, when you want to try ActiveDeveloper with your own projects.
We are quite successful in helping developers get interactive with their own
Objective-C projects via email support.

If you have any Sample Objective-C code Activated with ActiveDeveloper, then
we would love to hear about it, or if you want to try and Activate some Sample
Objective-C code with ActiveDeveloper, then we will help you via email support.

Download from:
http://www.interactive-technology.com/Download/

Information at,
http://www.interactive-technology.com

Feedback is very welcome at:

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology

2. Parasolids version

3. ANN: ActiveDeveloper v2.10 released - ObjC IDE and JIT compiler

4. MACINTOSH ADVOCATE...

5. ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE out on MacOSX Jaguar

6. Tunning Fuzzy controllers

7. ActiveDeveloper v2.08 -- Now released on MacOS X Server and OpenStep

8. Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE released with New User Guide

9. ANN: ActiveDeveloper 2.12 Released on MacOS X

10. ANN: ActiveDeveloper IDE v.2.11 Released on Mac OS X

11. ANN: Aircom releases GWCPropertiesCtrl v2.0

12. The Objective-C OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser