yellow box for windows

Post by reus » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:32:00

there is an owner of yellow box for windows in the list who wants to sell
his/her copy in central europe?

1. Yellow Box/Cocoa for NT?

Hi there,

Lately I have been delving into the developments around OPENSTEP and I
am, to put it frankly, lost in the myriad of name-changes. Especially, I
have been trying to get a hold of Yellow Box for NT, but can't find it
anywhere! Or is it Cocoa nowadays? Or is it still OPENSTEP for Windows
(which can't find either)?

Can someone help me out here?

TIA!

RS

2. Email form does not go where I want it to!

3. Get Yellow Folder Using SHGetFileInfo For ListView

4. VPN, can someone point me at a good tutorial?

5. Which SetROP2() params needed to "erase" a yellow hi-lighting

6. Euro for mac

7. Little yellow folders

8. Zappo cd-rom

9. Yellow backgrounds in help files

10. White on Yellow and disc 1952

11. Yellow vs. goldenrod DVD?!

12. It was red and yellow and green and brown...