need OOA/OOD and programming-in-INDIA experiences

need OOA/OOD and programming-in-INDIA experiences

Post by Shane Mill » Sat, 22 Oct 1994 17:16:28

I am looking for experiences of software managers/engineers
in the following two areas:

        OOA / OOD programming vrs structured analysis and design.
        did it work?  did your customer feel OK with your approach
        and feel a good product would be delivered on time?  Would
        you use OOA/OOD again?  Did you make your schedule?

        programming in india: have you contracted development work
        out to India?  what did you find in the way of cost, commun-
        ication problems, technical expertise and so forth.  Did you
        deal with people near Bombay?  What about hardware avail-
        ability?

I am beginning to work on several OO client-server products for
CAD/CAM and am considering using an Indian-option which has become
available.  however, i want to get a lay of the land if at all possible.
I would like to use HPUX and nextstep/openstep programming environments
in languages C,C++, and objective-C.

any inputs on this or related subjects would be greatly appreciated.

1. need OOA/OOD and programming-in-INDIA experiences

[...]

2. Apple IIe 4Sale

3. OOA/OOD Tools -- Experiences? Recommendations?

4. Huffman compression

5. Need info sources for OOA/OOD

6. FS: 4Mb 72 pin 70ns SIMMs (UK)

7. OOD&OOA Books Need!!!

8. Web development for your web site.

9. C++, OOA/OOD Pros Needed NOW!!

10. OOA/OOD/OOP EXPERTS NEEDED-LARGE PROJECT

11. Need Feedback on OOA/OOD Methodologies

12. OOA & OOD - do we really need it?

13. Need address of the ftp site having an OOA/OOD package