Help to compare the TrXXXscXXder 70-15&70-16 with real test

Help to compare the TrXXXscXXder 70-15&70-16 with real test

Post by 163 » Thu, 24 May 2001 11:44:29

I am preparing the test and have the trans bible. Can anyone passed the two
exam answer my question. Thanks in advance!

William

Help to compare the TrXXXscXXder 70-15&70-16 with real test

Post by Alan Davi » Thu, 24 May 2001 20:04:47

Both the transcender exams follow the exam subjects quite closely. If
you get over 75% in the transcender exams you should be OK with the
real ones. Don't expect to see the same questions in the real exam as
those in the Transcender (some people seem to expect this!).

Good luck

Quote:>I am preparing the test and have the trans bible. Can anyone passed the two