How much time? Figure 40 hours of formal classroom training plus 20 hours of
practice and reading or about 120 hours of practice and reading if doing
Quote:> I have been working with VC++ for about 16 months creating desktop
> applications. I have a CS degree from a four year college. I rate my
> intelligence as above average (this is not hubris I merely think that one
> needs good data to give good advice -- not that there are any mentats out
> there or anything). I want to get an MCSD and have decided on the VC++
> track (70-016, 70-015, 70-100, 70-229). Any advise as far as how much I
> should study (how many hours total) and what books are good for 70-016 or
> other exams. Thanks in advance.
1) Did you MCSD guys practiced with Trancender or did you just go and pass
2) I had pretty good results with the 4 tests in the package (4x43
questions). Do you think that the exam was harder or easier that the
3) I found the questions very out-dated (WinNT, Win98, IIS, IE4 questions).
Are they actually have questions like that?
4) Do you have/had any other source of test questions? I checked out
http://ace-it-certifications.com/microsoft.html but they sell the very same
questions (actually only 85 of them). Any other (un)official website,
5) What are the alternatives of Transcender to successfully prepare to pass
the test (other then coding/practicing)?
Thanks a lot...