Prep Logic for 7-320

Post by Guy Co » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:52:31

I just went through the prep logic exam that was packaged with the Que
MCAD/MCSD study guide. I've never in all my life seen such a poor exam prep
tool.

Probably 10% of the questions were graded incorrectly -- with the explanaton
of the correct answer being in direct conflict with the graded answer...

EX: Grade answer B as being the correct answer but in the explanation go in
to detail why answer B is incorrect and that the correct answer (the one I
picked) C as being the correct one.

On the other hand the book itself was excellent. Good examples, good
explanation and the right depth. I'm planning to take 70-320 on Wednesday --
I'll report back.

I'm on a roll -- One exam every 6 days.

Guy

Prep Logic for 7-320

Post by JoeLog » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:37:37

Those PrepLogic questions are the worst. I got the book for 70-315
with that PrepLogic *and I experienced questions that were
ambiguously written. Seriously, there were 2 answers that could be
right. I panicked thinking this test was close in authenticity to the
real thing. Thank God is wasn't.

Prep Logic for 7-320

Post by Mari » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:33:45

I agree with Guy. The book is fine but the prep logic exam
lets it down. On my machine one of the questions was
blank: no questions, just 4 answers. I know that multiple
choice questions are sometimes pot-luck but there is no
need to make it so obvious.
Also, the user interface is very badly laid out and a pain
to work with.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just went through the prep logic exam that was packaged
with the Que
>MCAD/MCSD study guide. I've never in all my life seen

such a poor exam prep
Quote:>tool.

>Probably 10% of the questions were graded incorrectly --
with the explanaton
>of the correct answer being in direct conflict with the
graded answer...

>EX: Grade answer B as being the correct answer but in the
explanation go in
>to detail why answer B is incorrect and that the correct
answer (the one I
>picked) C as being the correct one.

>On the other hand the book itself was excellent. Good
examples, good
>explanation and the right depth. I'm planning to take 70-

320 on Wednesday --

Quote:>I'll report back.

>I'm on a roll -- One exam every 6 days.

>Guy

>.

1. DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP

D.O.C. Software Corp. makers of the AWARD WINNING
PowerPREP(tm) are pleased to announce dbaPREP(tm)

What is dbaPREP?

dbaPREP is a Windows based series of on-line dba
certification simulation tests,which will prepare
you for your Oracle dba certification exam.
dbaPREP consists of over 300 questions.  EXAMS can
used  to screen prospective Oracle dba's.  Topic
exams are also provided which cover all topics on
the actual EXAM.  This will help you study the
topics you need work on.

Features:

*       Timed tests (Like the actual exam)
*       Automatic Scoring.
*       On-Line Interactive Review
*       Save and Resume Tests (Test is reset to where you left off).
*       Automatic detection of unanswered questions.
*       MDI interface (Take multiple tests at once).
*       Under 1MB install
*       Text Style questions (you type in the answer)
*       Multiple Choice  Questions
*       Questions with Multiple Answers

Reports:

Three reports are provided to review on-line or to
print out.  There is a summary report and a
detailed report which will show you exactly
which questions need review.  There is also a
study guide which prints the complete question
and the right answer.

dbaPREP is EASY to install and use.  The total
amount of hard disk space required in under 1 MB.

dbaPREP is FAST to load and operate with little
or no learning curve.

Exams can be taken as many times as you like.

PRICING

ONLY $79.95 for a limited time for dbaPREP version 1.0
Price after November 1, 1995 goes up to $99.95

Call: 203-790-1769  or E-mail 102007,2642 or FAX
order to 203-778-5093

Order by any method 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week

ORDERERING dbaPREP

Number of Copies:

Company:
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Country
Compuserve Address:

Credit Card Type:  MasterCard/Visa/AMEX/Checks Accepted
Credit Card Number:
Expiration Date:
Name on Credit Card:

Orders can be E-mailed to a Compuserve Account for a $7.00 fee.
Shipping Method:  1st Class, Compuserve, FedEx

D.O.C. Software Corp.
27 Glendale Drive
Danbury, CT. 06811
Compuserve Address 102007,2642
203-790-1769

Call for Multi-User Discount Pricing, Dealer Pricing

dbaPREP is a registered trademark of D.O.C. Software Corp.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corp.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.

2. Average Delay between DSL Order and Installation Dates

3. CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP

4. 00420604820065

5. DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP-DBA-PREP

6. Is there a good Printer driver tutorial

7. CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP-CPD-PREP

8. hp-network-printer sometimes prints pjl-code

9. 320 x 320 Resolution Programming

10. From prinergy/preps to brisque/preps an advanced users question...

11. Acer 320 USB problem with WinME

12. CANON 320 and Win98

13. Canon users: 320 vs. 620???