About Choosing MCSD

Post by mman » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:32:44

Hello,

I am a fresher completed BE till now unemployed, is it better to write the
EXAM 70-270-MICROSOFT? WINDOWS? XP PROFESSIONAL , since this is my first, is
it better to start with it or start with Vb or other exams.
For the above exam i have to join the course or simply i can buy the related
book and read and write the exam.
Thanks in advance for those who view and for those who reply to this mail.

About Choosing MCSD

Post by Shanmuga Raj » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:34:20

Well, you need to decide yourself, related to your degree, if you feel OS
certificate helps then thats good...and if your planning to do some
certificates like MCSD, MCSE ,or anything else...then know the requirements
for the certificate write those exams...and i guess you don't need to join
for a course to do the exam, you can buy some books and do it if you're good
at self preparation! guess you can get MOC from Microsoft site, that will be
better study material!
thanks!

Quote:> Hello,

> I am a fresher completed BE till now unemployed, is it better to write the
> EXAM 70-270-MICROSOFT? WINDOWS? XP PROFESSIONAL , since this is my first,
is
> it better to start with it or start with Vb or other exams.
> For the above exam i have to join the course or simply i can buy the
related
> book and read and write the exam.
> Thanks in advance for those who view and for those who reply to this mail.

1. pls guide me : which one i choose mcsd vs 6 or mcsd .net

Hello !
 I a VC++ programmer working in ATL COM . I want to be certified. Which one
should I choose ? mcsd Visual studio 6 track or the mcsd .net track.
What I doubt is since Visual studio 6 is released in 98, i.e. 5 yrs. back ,
will its validity expire soon. ?
Pls. guide me.

from
Sunil George

2. Box wanted

3. which exam i choose for vc++ mcsd certificate

4. Autoplay Not Working

5. Which 3Dfx Voodoo To Choose? Choose Wisely

6. Trivia question

7. How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net?

8. stop webserver

9. who can tell me the different between MCSD and MCSD.net

10. I am MCSD,MCP+Completed MCSD.NET(core Solution.net)

11. how can i up grade my mcsd to mcsd.net

12. How to upgrade MCSD to MCSD .NET

13. MCSD or MCSD.net