Want to know about practise tests of MCSD

Want to know about practise tests of MCSD

Post by suzzi f » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:12:54

Hi,

I want to do MCSD certification. But I don't have much study material
on this. I have some books from Microsoft press. I am watching for
some good practice test for MCSD papers. If anybody knows about some
good practice tests Pl. inform me.

Thanks
Suzzi

Want to know about practise tests of MCSD

Post by Danu » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:42:12

http://www.transcender.com

Quote:> Hi,

> I want to do MCSD certification. But I don't have much study material
> on this. I have some books from Microsoft press. I am watching for
> some good practice test for MCSD papers. If anybody knows about some
> good practice tests Pl. inform me.

> Thanks
> Suzzi

1. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit book, Practice Tests bug

I'm using the book "MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing
Windows?-Based Applications with Microsoft? Visual Basic? .NET and Microsoft
Visual C#? .NET". It's crazy for a book name to be so long!

I tried the Practice Tests v2.0. I was reviewing a few bookmarks when my
practice test timed out. After which, the screen changed a bit (like the
next/previous/etc... controls disappeared), but my last exam question
remained on the screen and I couldn't do anything else. I don't have my test
result.

Is there a way to fix this problem? How do I get my test result? Is that a
known bug? If I knew, I wouldn't go through the review process. I cannot
open the Access DB files, they are password protected. Help. I want to know
my test results.

Thanks.

2. NP-completeness: independent vertices set

3. used CDs with practice tests for 70-100 wanted

4. Startup problem with Visual Studio .NET

5. Y2000-testing- known UNIX problems?Y2000-testing- known UNIX problems?

6. Better graphics- HP870 vs. HP 693C

7. FREE MCSD Practice Questions

8. Wanted: an educational writer

9. Free Practice Exams for MCSD...

10. Usage-free Testing Challenge (was Standard Best Practice (was: Can Testing Book Authors be considered negligent?))

11. Know Java 1.1 and do you want to practice CORBA on a commercial project?

12. I need to know when the 1999 MCSD expires