passed 70-320 and 70-316

Post by nerdow » Wed, 21 May 2003 19:36:49

I just took exam 70-316 and  70-320 about a week ago
and i used the exam questions from this site

http://www.ewrox.net/CertificationQuestionAndAnswers.html

 and passed with no problem so you guys might want to try
them out they are real cheap also and they give you 150
real world questions just like the exam, they are having
a sale i think tile end of the week.

website:
http://www.ewrox.net/CertificationQuestionAndAnswers.html

   thanks,
       nerdowl

passed 70-320 and 70-316

Post by Fluke » Thu, 22 May 2003 00:02:39

Nice Try pal! But this tactics are pretty old now. Bring
something new!

Quote:> I just took exam 70-316 and  70-320 about a week ago
> and i used the exam questions from this site

> http://www.ewrox.net/CertificationQuestionAndAnswers.html

>  and passed with no problem so you guys might want to try
> them out they are real cheap also and they give you 150
> real world questions just like the exam, they are having
> a sale i think tile end of the week.

> website:
> http://www.ewrox.net/CertificationQuestionAndAnswers.html

>    thanks,
>        nerdowl

passed 70-320 and 70-316

Post by Kline Spher » Thu, 22 May 2003 00:32:23

Exactly.

But these companies who create and manage to sell those questions are
the real winners. The amount of money the poor saps here waste on
those questions, and the like of, must be mega bucks. I wonder if
microsoft get a cut? he, he!