70-176 pass grade

Post by Danilo Mel » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:11:37

Does anyone knows the pass grade of 70-176 exam and if the
questions have different values? All I know about this
exam is that I'll have to answer 70 questions.  I heard a
lot of things about this exam but I don't have those
informations.

What is more efficient, study by those Dumps found on net
or use the transcender CD?

Sincerely,

Danilo Melo
S?o Paulo - SP BRASIL

70-176 pass grade

Post by Alistai » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:19:49

I took this exam in April 2002, so I don't remember a lot
about it, but I think the pass grade is about 713/1000.

You will need to know VB6 to pass the exam. BrainDumps are
for cheats and are one of the main reasons Microsoft
Certification means nothing in the real world.  Plenty of
people also think "Practice Tests" are very close to
BrainDumps.

To pass 70-176 you will need to know ActiveX, COM and
DHTML Designer.

I used the New Riders study guide, which was excellent,
and (when I felt ready to take the test) I used the
practice test at the back of the book and the
Transcender "Demo" which had (I think) 30 questions.

HTH
Alistair

Quote:>-----Original Message-----