Why??

Post by Ali Moee » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:22:26

My opinion is A. why it is correct ?

Your Web_based application contains ASP that creates MTS components. The
component is written in Visual Basic. On which computer must you install the
MTS package file?
A. The computer on which you want MTS to create and run the components.
B. Only computer that is running Microsoft IIS.
C. Each User computer only.
D. Both the computer that is running Microsoft IIS and each user 's
computer.
Answer is B

Why??

Post by Ali Moee » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:50:34

Sorry there is typing mistake:
My opinion is A. why it is NOT correct ?

Quote:

> My opinion is A. why it is correct ?

> Your Web_based application contains ASP that creates MTS components. The
> component is written in Visual Basic. On which computer must you install
the
> MTS package file?
> A. The computer on which you want MTS to create and run the components.
> B. Only computer that is running Microsoft IIS.
> C. Each User computer only.
> D. Both the computer that is running Microsoft IIS and each user 's
> computer.
> Answer is B

Why??

Post by Daniel Wilso » Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:09:12

Ali, you are right.  The answer *is* A.  I am running a system right now
that is configured that way.

The system running IIS does need to know via DCOM where the object is.  That
registration is done using clireg32.

--
Daniel Wilson
CompuSoft Solutions and The Worthwhile Company http://www.worthwhile.com