What is the pass % for MCSD exams?

Post by Paddy Raghunatha » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:37:00

Could someone tell me how much we have to score on MCSD
exams to pass?

Thanks,

Paddy

What is the pass % for MCSD exams?

Post by Wray Smallwoo » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:18:21

No one knows since Microsoft stopped releasing scores, but if you can't get
75% of simulation exams right, don't take the test. You should be getting
nearer 90% on first try. I personally felt the exams for 70-315 and 70-320
were harder than any of the simulations I took.

Wray

Quote:> Could someone tell me how much we have to score on MCSD
> exams to pass?

> Thanks,

> Paddy

What is the pass % for MCSD exams?

Post by Michae » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 05:02:01

If you can get 80% on Transcender, that should be enough. I don't think you
need 90% on first try.

From the many postings I read here, it seems Microsoft exams are getting
tougher. If so, that's good news. Hopefully this can increase the value of
Microsoft certifications.

> No one knows since Microsoft stopped releasing scores, but if you can't
get
> 75% of simulation exams right, don't take the test. You should be getting
> nearer 90% on first try. I personally felt the exams for 70-315 and 70-320
> were harder than any of the simulations I took.

> Wray

> > Could someone tell me how much we have to score on MCSD
> > exams to pass?

> > Thanks,

> > Paddy

What is the pass % for MCSD exams?

Post by Padd » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:53:42

Thanks Wray.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----