exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Eko Suhart » Sat, 06 Jul 2002 12:14:40

Hi Artur,

For 70-229 :
PROFESSIONAL SQL SERVER 2000 author by ROB VIERA (Wrox)
INSIDE SQL SERVER 2000 From Ms Press

Eko Suharto

> Hi

>             I would like an opinion on good books for studying for the
> following exams:

>                         .70-229

>                         .70-316

> Artur Carvalho

exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Middletre » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:40:31

Since you didn't even send this message till next month, should we wait till
then to answer?

> Hi

>             I would like an opinion on good books for studying for the
> following exams:

>                         .70-229

>                         .70-316

> Artur Carvalho

exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Killia » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:02:17

LOL. Since you are in the future, can you tell me if MS will flunk everyone
who took 70-320?

exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Artur Carvalh » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:20:17

i am sorry, it was my mistake, the date, but i would like to see the future
:)!!!

Quote:> LOL. Since you are in the future, can you tell me if MS will flunk
everyone
> who took 70-320?

exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Artur Carvalh » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:21:31

it was a mistake, but i would like a answer in a nearly future

> Since you didn't even send this message till next month, should we wait
till
> then to answer?

> > Hi

> >             I would like an opinion on good books for studying for the
> > following exams:

> >                         .70-229

> >                         .70-316

> > Artur Carvalho

exams 70-229, 70-316

Post by Middletre » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:27:03

I am reading the Osborne book for 229, but I haven't taken the test yet, so
I can't say how accurate it is. It's an easy, informative read, though.