70-100 Transcender CD-rom - Scotland

Post by Karen Caldo » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:51:10

Dear All

I would like to purchase (2nd-hand) a copy of the 70-100 Transcednder CD-rom
from anybody in Scotland who maybe has gone through the exam and has no
further need for it. 100 for the CD is outwith my budget...

Can anyone assist me?

Alastair MacFarlane (recent MCP 24 hrs and counting!!!)

70-100 Transcender CD-rom - Scotland

Post by michae » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:27:47

Shame I can't help you. I didn't have time to wait for the CD so I got the
download version.
Damn thing just crashed on me with an Out of Memory, after 3 passes on the
trot.
Sitting it tomorrow am.

Greetings from the granite city,
michael

> Dear All

> I would like to purchase (2nd-hand) a copy of the 70-100 Transcednder
CD-rom
> from anybody in Scotland who maybe has gone through the exam and has no
> further need for it. 100 for the CD is outwith my budget...

> Can anyone assist me?

> Alastair MacFarlane (recent MCP 24 hrs and counting!!!)

70-100 Transcender CD-rom - Scotland

Post by Craig Berntso » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:09:46

Note that it is illegal for someone to resell their Transcender disks. It
violates the license agreement.

--
Craig Berntson
MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP

www.slcfox.org
www.foxcentral.net

> Dear All

> I would like to purchase (2nd-hand) a copy of the 70-100 Transcednder
CD-rom
> from anybody in Scotland who maybe has gone through the exam and has no
> further need for it. 100 for the CD is outwith my budget...

> Can anyone assist me?

> Alastair MacFarlane (recent MCP 24 hrs and counting!!!)

1. 70-100 Transcender CD-rom

Dear All

I would like to purchase (2nd-hand) a copy of the 70-100 Transcednder CD-rom
from anybody in Scotland who maybe has gone through the exam and has no
further need for it. 100 for the CD is outwith my budget...

Can anyone assist me?

Alastair MacFarlane (recent MCP 24 hrs and counting!!!)

2. Sending US-ASCII charset in build 1160

3. Transcenders for 70-152 & 70-100

4. DateAdd

5. CD-ROM Jukebox, CD-ROM exchanger for 100, or more cds

6. POCKET PC AND LOTUS NOTES

7. Transcender and Self Test Software (70-100)

8. Date for availability of Money 2004 in the UK

9. 70-100 Value of transcender

10. Seeking Transcender 70-100

11. 70-100 Transcender exams

12. I need Transcender for 70-100, let's trade