C++ certification items 70.015, 70.016

Post by bernard ke » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 03:03:35

Exam 70-015 and 016 are scheduled to be discontinued and
will not be available after June 30, 2004.
What would be the new exams then?
Is C++ out of the game for MCSD?

cheers,
bernard

C++ certification items 70.015, 70.016

Post by Caio Proiet » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:10:25

Yep... infortunately there is no chance yet to become
MCSD.NET with C++.

Cheers,

Caio Proiete
MCSD (Visual C++)

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Exam 70-015 and 016 are scheduled to be discontinued and
>will not be available after June 30, 2004.
>What would be the new exams then?
>Is C++ out of the game for MCSD?

>cheers,
>bernard

>.

1. any certification for C++

Hi,mates,
 I want to take a Microsoft Certification for C++ Skill
only. But I don't know what exam is suitable for my
purpose since there is so many exams. I am an Engineering
student instead of CS talent. I just want to prove that I
own C++ skill. I don't think I should take a CS degree or
MSCE/MSCD since it is too difficult for me. Can you give
me some advice about it. Thanks.

2. QXP Italian Auxiliary dictionary

3. XP Driver Certification == .NET Certification?

4. Software Testing for Developers

5. Entering Duration for Summary item but not sub items???

6. Computer FRaud. Beware!

7. Filling a Listbox with Unique Items - How to append more items to it.

8. Announcing the release of BIND 9.1.1rc7

9. Using C++ in Embedded Systems in Technical Report on C++ Performace (DRAFT)

10. C++ Class Browser like Symantec C++

11. Coverage tool for Visual C++ and/or Gnu C++

12. Parasoft C++ test or similar C++ testing tools