please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

Post by fawa » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:40:17

i have visisted the microsoft cite again and again ,i
went on the following
address "www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices"
which is listed in the book of mcse,but there i hardly
found any related material.
please send me the Exam objectives of the SQL SERVER
DESIGNING . and SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION courses by mail
if any one has it ,or send me the appropriate web address
to find the lastest exam objectives for the MCDBA exam.
thanks

please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

Post by John » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:43:45

Try www.sun.com.

Quote:> i have visisted the microsoft cite again and again ,i
> went on the following
> address "www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices"
> which is listed in the book of mcse,but there i hardly
> found any related material.
> please send me the Exam objectives of the SQL SERVER
> DESIGNING . and SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION courses by mail
> if any one has it ,or send me the appropriate web address
> to find the lastest exam objectives for the MCDBA exam.
> thanks

please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

Post by Mari » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:27:15

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcdba/requirements.a
sp
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>i have visisted the microsoft cite again and again ,i
>went on the following
>address "www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices"
>which is listed in the book of mcse,but there i hardly
>found any related material.
>please send me the Exam objectives of the SQL SERVER
>DESIGNING . and SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION courses by mail
>if any one has it ,or send me the appropriate web address
>to find the lastest exam objectives for the MCDBA exam.
>thanks
>.

please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

Post by Jami » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:10:53

so i guess you are training to be a DB administrator then eh?

it figures, if you can't manage to navigate the MS website

here ya go:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-228.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-229.asp

> i have visisted the microsoft cite again and again ,i
> went on the following
> address "www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices"
> which is listed in the book of mcse,but there i hardly
> found any related material.
> please send me the Exam objectives of the SQL SERVER
> DESIGNING . and SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION courses by mail
> if any one has it ,or send me the appropriate web address
> to find the lastest exam objectives for the MCDBA exam.
> thanks

1. SQL Server 2000 Exam:70-229

Hi,
I need to study for this exam.
I have no knowledge or any experience with SQL.
So, I thought it will be wise to purchase the SQL Server
training kit together with the book available.
For the training kit, I found that the most updated one
is of Micorosft: MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit:
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Design and
Implementation, Exam 70-229, Second Edition.
As I would like to get the best of these studies, I am
looking for the best book which will take me from the
most basic to the most advanced issues.
I found two books, but I need to choose only one:
1. Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (With CD-ROM)
2. SQL: The Complete Reference, Second Edition.
If someone can recommend me for a better book, please go
ahead.

Regards,
Michael

2. From point A to point B to point C - Finding and solving problems

3. Simulation exam softwares for vb6,vb.net,sql server , Hacking security , windows 2000 and lot more

4. Viewing .jpg images from email

5. Certification Exam 70-229 (SQL Server 2000 Design)

6. questions

7. Sql Server 2000 exam

8. Error in Webserver 8825 dds

9. Sql Server 7.0 or Sql Server 2000

10. SQL Server 2000 Exam

11. sql 7 exam versus sql 2000

12. HELP: Resources for MCSD .NET with SQL 2000 Exam

13. SIMPLE HOT REKMT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"SQL Server 2000/05 DBA in CENTRAL ILLINOIS".............................please respond immediately