70-016 VC desktop exam help

Post by Hrishikesh Lel » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:30:46

hi,
i am preparing for VC desktop 70-016. I have studied WROX, SYNGRESS(MCSD)
and other VC++ stuff. Where should i concentrate more? Any suggestions !

Hrishikesh Lele

70-016 VC desktop exam help

Post by Wesse » Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:36:24

Don't forget SQL Server stored procedures (and other
database topics.)

Quote:> hi,
> i am preparing for VC desktop 70-016. I have studied WROX, SYNGRESS(MCSD)
> and other VC++ stuff. Where should i concentrate more? Any suggestions !

> Hrishikesh Lele

70-016 VC desktop exam help

Post by Michael J. Moone » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 02:30:53

I don't remember a whole lot on SQL sp's on the test.  ADO and SQL syntax,
but stored procedures?  for the desktop test?
Go throught the MCSD training kit.  lists everything you need to know and in
a lot of reader-friendly detail.
know all the dumb stuff, like what options are available when creating a ATL
object and how much HD space is needed for a complete VC install.  know VSS
too.

hope this helps,
--
Michael J. Mooney
MCP+SB

Quote:> hi,
> i am preparing for VC desktop 70-016. I have studied WROX, SYNGRESS(MCSD)
> and other VC++ stuff. Where should i concentrate more? Any suggestions !

> Hrishikesh Lele

70-016 VC desktop exam help

Post by Wesse » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:16:23

Quote:> I don't remember a whole lot on SQL sp's on the test.  ADO and SQL syntax,
> but stored procedures?  for the desktop test?

You're right... I keep thinking 016 is the distributed.